SmartSkills® @ Work: 21st Century Skills for Success
SmartSkills® @ Work: 21st Century Skills for Success – this five-module program is a high engagement, learner centred program, designed to build five 21st century workforce proficiencies. These five skillsets are:
- Thinking and Problem Solving
- Igniting Personal spirit and Continuous Learning
- Speaking, Presenting and Communicating
- Writing to Record, Report and Persuade
- Working Collaboratively with Others
The SmartSkills® @ Work program contains five of the government of Canada’s nine Essential Skills – all taught off one single platform.
Easier to learn. More cost effective to deliver. All five modules use the same two unique learner centred approaches:
- Our SmartSkills® system of a common color coded language and practical toolkit of core critical, analytical and creative thinking
skills coupled with color coded problem solving processes
- Our LEAP® curriculum design – ensures all skills are built on Learn relevant information, Experience, Apply @ work
and Practice, practice, practice.
Question? Contact Us.
About OneSmartWorld Inc in Collingwood, ON
We can build up your thinking skills and turn your meetings into valuable five 21st Century Skills in how to think better, solve problems, and communicate with others, work in teams and build personal spirit.